Unique products for unique customers. That's what Quorum International has been creating since 1981. From their headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Quorum designs ceiling fans and lighting fixtures in a wide range of styles to meet a wide range of discerning tastes. The high quality of these pieces ensures that their beauty will last for many years to come.
The Alton Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 3-speed manual reverse AC motor
- Airflow: 5955 cfm (high, 60" blades); 5637 cfm (high, 70" blades)
- Power usage: 90 watts (high, 60" blades); 74 watts (high, 70" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 66 cfm/watt (high, 60" blades); 76 cfm/watt (high, 70" blades)
- 5 reversible blades
- 13.5 degree blade pitch
- One 4 inch and one 6 inch downrod included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 30 degrees
- Wall control included
- Lifetime motor warranty
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Antique Flemish with Pecan and Antique Flemish, Oiled Bronze with Walnut and Oiled Bronze, Old World with Walnut and Old World, Toasted Sienna with Walnut and Toasted Sienna
Fan Blade Span (inches): 60, 70
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 15.25", Adjustable To 17.25"
- Downrod: Length 4", Length 6"
- Blade Sweep: Diameter 70", Diameter 60"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.