Delicately industrial, with definite metallic "flare." The Hudson Valley Altamont Pendant features a solid flared metal shade dangling at the end of a unique chain/stem suspension. It comes in a variety of metal finishes and sizes that make it possible to add distinctive restoration style to kitchens or entryways traditional or modern.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Altamont Pendant is available with the following:
Distressed Bronze with Aged Brass,
- Extra Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 8"
- Small Shade: Height 6.25", Upper Diameter 3.5", Lower Diameter 8"
- Medium Fixture: Height 11.75", Diameter 11"
- Medium Shade: Height 8", Upper Diameter 4.75", Lower Diameter 11"
- Large Fixture: Height 16", Diameter 15"
- Large Shade: Height 11.25", Upper Diameter 6.25", Lower Diameter 15"
- Extra Large Fixture: Height 20.25", Diameter 19"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Chain: Length 54"
- Extra Large Shade: Height 14.25", Upper Diameter 7.5", Lower Diameter 19"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...