Hollywood glamour is stacked on a geometric frame in the Hudson Valley Alpine Chandelier, creating an unexpected cubist masterpiece. Subtly staggered clusters of candelabra lamps cast a sparkling glow along its ethereal frame, extending a brilliant light pattern into the space.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Alpine Chandelier is available with the following:
- Rectangular Off White faux silk shade with candle cups
- Metal frame with Icy crystal prisms
- Square ceiling canopy
- 54" suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt T6 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt T6 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 17.5", Width 20", Length Adjustable From 25.5", Adjustable To 76.5"
- Small Shade: Height 8.5", Width 20"
- Large Option: Height 18.75", Width 26", Length Adjustable From 26.75", Adjustable To 77.75"
- Large Shade: Height 9.5", Width 26"
- Canopy: Height 7", Width 7"
- Chain: Length 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...