Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Alpine Chandelier is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Faux Silk
- Rectangular Off White faux silk shade with candle cups
- Metal frame with Icy crystal prisms
- Square ceiling canopy
- 54" suspension chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Width 7", Height 7"
- Small Option Chain: Length 48"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 20", Height 17.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25.5", Adjustable To 76.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Width 7", Height 7"
- Large Option Chain: Length 48"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 26", Height 18.75"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 26.75", Adjustable To 77.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
7120-AGB, 7120-PN, 7126-AGB, 7126-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Merrick Display Light accommodates interiors of any size or color scheme. Its sleek cylindrical form also works in a variety of decors, adding an understated element of restoration style. Use it to highlight artwork, over a bathroom ...
Paying homage to iconic mid-century Italian design, the Hudson Valley Bari Chandelier employs a multi-tiered composition to impart a dramatic modern look. Flat metal arms extend perpendicularly from the round central structure, each supporting either a polished Clear glass rod ...
The broad proportions and smooth, organic form of the Hudson Valley Holden Table Lamp was inspired by the same aspects of mid-century modern design. It features a stout, rounded metal base topped by a wide, slightly flared hardback drum of ...