Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Almost Infinity Duet 2 Light Suspension is available with the following:
- Two drum-shaped fabric shades (shades shipped separately)
- Made of hand-forged wrought iron
- Translucent powder-coated finish
- Square ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Doeskin, Natural Anna, Terra, Eclipse, Flax
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Natural Iron, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Size: Small, Large
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- Two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 34", Depth 12"
- Small Option Shade: Height 4.68", Diameter 7"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 42.25", Depth 15"
- Large Option Shade: Height 5.9", Diameter 8.74"
- Suspension - Small Short Option: Length Adjustable From 30", Adjustable To 40"
- Suspension - Small Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 40", Adjustable To 50"
- Suspension - Small Long Option: Length Adjustable From 51", Adjustable To 61"
- Suspension - Large Short Option: Length Adjustable From 30", Adjustable To 38.5"
- Suspension - Large Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 38", Adjustable To 46.5"
- Suspension - Large Long Option: Length Adjustable From 46.5", Adjustable To 55"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.