Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Almeria Rug is available with the following:
- Made of New Zealand wool and viscose
- Hand knotted construction
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Beige, Silver, White
Size: 5'6 x 7'10, 8'3 x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option: Width 8.25', Length 11.5'
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBALMBEI056071, MTBALMBEI083116, MTBALMSIL056071, MTBALMSIL083116, MTBALMWHI056071, MTBALMWHI083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.