Maxim Lighting, headquartered in California, offers high-quality lighting fixtures in a variety of designs, finishes, and glass styles that complement contemporary and transitional interiors.
The Allentown Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Sculptured Wilshire glass shades
- Metal body
- Painted Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- One wall plate
- UL Listed
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Height 11"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 10"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Height 10"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 17"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 26"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 36"
- Fixture: Depth 10"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.