Based in Thoissey, France, Fermob has been creating fine outdoor furniture since 1953. Their current line of colorful and comfortable aluminum and steel furniture promotes the "Outdoor Lounge" way of life. It encourages outdoor rest and relaxation while caring for, protecting and improving the environment it inhabits. All Fermob outdoor furniture is made in France out of recyclable materials.
The Alize Stackable Sunlounger is available with the following:
- Designed by Pascal Mourgue
- Material: Partitioned aluminum and sheet aluminum; OTF (Outdoor Technical Fabric, polyester coated with PVC)
- 3-position adjustable backrest
- 2-position adjustable footrest
- 100% polyester anti-UV powder coating
- Very High Protection Treatment (cataphoresis for use in humid/saline climates)
- Flat Satin finishes have a subtle sheen, while Matte Textured finishes have a flatter surface
- Includes foot protectors
- Warranty: 3 year
- Made In France
Color: Aubergine Matte Textured, Cotton White Matte Texture, Fuchsia Matte Textured, Liquorice Matte Textured, Nutmeg Matte Textured, Russet Matte Textured, Steel Grey Flat Satin
- Item: Width 75", Height 74.8", Depth 31.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
890601, 890609, 890614, 890625, 890628, 890638, 890642
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Originally designed by Vladimir Kagan back in the 1950s, the Oasiq Capricorn Chaise remains an in-demand contemporary design for outdoor lounging...and for good reason. It features a curvaceous, body-hugging frame made out of welded and white powder coated steel wire. ...