Based in Thoissey, France, Fermob has been creating fine outdoor furniture since 1953. Their current line of colorful and comfortable aluminum and steel furniture promotes the "Outdoor Lounge" way of life. It encourages outdoor rest and relaxation while caring for, protecting and improving the environment it inhabits. All Fermob outdoor furniture is made in France out of recyclable materials.
The Alize Adjustable Stacking Armchair is available with the following:
- Designed by Pascal Mourgue
- Material: Partitioned aluminum and sheet aluminum, OTF (Outdoor Technical Fabric, polyester coated with PVC)
- Adjustable backrest (2 positions)
- 100% polyester anti-UV powder coating
- Very High Protection Treatment (cataphoresis for use in humid/saline climates)
- Flat Satin finishes have a subtle sheen, while Matte Textured finishes have a flatter surface
- Includes foot protectors
- Warranty: 3 year
- Made In France
Color: Aubergine Matte Textured, Cotton Matte Textured, Fuchsia Matte Textured, Liquorice Matte Textured, Nutmeg Matte Textured, Plum Matte Textured, Russet Matte Textured, Steel Grey Flat Satin
- Item: Width 27", Height Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 41", Depth 35"
- Seat: Height 14"
Manufacturer IDs: view
890701, 890709, 890714, 890725, 890728, 890738, 890742, 890744
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The MAMAGREEN Twizt Lounge Chair features plush seat and back cushions cradled in an elegant wood frame. The frame is made out of plantation teak, which is grown and harvested sustainably in regulated plantations in Indonesia. Choose from a colorful ...
The Mamagreen Zix Stacking Armchair combines colorful, breathable and weatherproof Batyline fabric with a super-durable tubular stainless steel frame. The armrests visually mirror the curve of the frame under the seat and add an extra bit of warmth to the ...
The Loll Designs Taavi Lounge is a sculptural low-profile lounge inspired by modern Finnish design. Designer David Salmela (or "Taavi" Salmela, in Finnish) created this simple form out of bright HDPE plastic to blend in with virtually any outdoor surroundings. ...