Based in Toronto, Canada, Eurofase has been presenting artful and innovative illumination since 1989. They continually promote the use of cost-saving lighting technologies, including LED, halogen and compact fluorescent, in an effort to provide for the lighting needs of an expanding energy efficient culture.
The Alissa Flushmount is available with the following:
- Clear crystals
- Metal supports
- Chrome finish
- Asymmetrical ceiling canopy
- ETL Listed
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes twenty six 20 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type G4 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes eighteen 20 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type G4 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes ten 20 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type G4 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7", Width 18.5", Depth 14.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 9.5", Width 25.5", Depth 20.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 9.75", Width 37.25", Depth 30"
Manufacturer IDs: view
19396-019, 19397-016, 19398-013
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.