Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Alice Two Light Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Metal and Lucite
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Two flared-shaped, Pearl Dupoini fabric shades
- Metal body with lucite accents
- Wall plate
- On-off line switch
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Nickel
- Two 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 13.75", Height 14.5", Depth 7.5"
- Plate: Width 5", Height 10.5"
- Shade: Lower Diameter 6", Upper Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.