Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Alice Two Light Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Two flared-shaped, Pearl Dupoini fabric shades
- Metal body with lucite accents
- Wall plate
- On-off line switch
- UL Listed
Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Nickel
- Two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 14.5", Width 13.75"
- Shade: Upper Diameter 5.5", Lower Diameter 6"
- Wall Plate: Height 10.5", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.