Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Alhambra Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool, linen viscose
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Beige, Black, Brown
Size: 5' x 8', 8' x 10'
- 5' x 8' Option: Width 5', Length 8'
- 8' x 10' Option: Width 8', Length 10'
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBALHBEI050080, MTBALHBEI080100, MTBALHBLA050080, MTBALHBLA080100, MTBALHBRO050080, MTBALHBRO080100
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.