FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered in Pomona, California, offers high-quality ceiling fans in a range of timeless styles that are engineered for superior energy efficiency.
The Alessandria Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Scavo glass shade
- 5 blades
- Includes 3-speed W-505 handheld control with wallplate bracket (fan and light) and 4-speed wall control (fan and light)
- Not compatible with low ceiling adapter
- 54" blade span
- 4 forward/reverse speeds
- Body: Brushed Cocoa
- Blade Finish: Reclaimed Antique carved featherwood
- Number of Blades: 5
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Speed: 170 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 20
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 4
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6195 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 84 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 74 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 5.00 in. stem/downrod
- Hugger adapter included
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: Limited lifetime motor
- Made In China
- Two 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Fifteen 15 Watt (114 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Blade Span 54":
- Canopy Height 2.75", Diameter 6.49":
- Fixture Hanging Length 17.15":
- Motor Diameter 13.73":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Beautifully understated style with modern form and function. Designed to coordinate with the Leeds lighting collection in large kitchens or formal dining rooms, the Kichler Leeds Ceiling Fan combines energy efficient lighting with refreshing air circulation. Both functions are controlled ...
Modernity without the straight lines and hard angles, the Casablanca Riello Ceiling Fan features graceful, petal-like blades stretching out from a simple round body. This striking fan is also Energy Star qualified, making it a money saving prospect in addition ...