Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered in Pomona, California, offers high-quality ceiling fans in a range of timeless styles that are engineered for superior energy efficiency.
The Alessandria Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Brushed Cocoa finish
- Scavo glass shade
- 5 Reclaimed Antique carved featherwood blades
- Includes 3-speed W-505 handheld control with wallplate bracket (fan and light) and 4-speed wall control (fan and light)
- Includes ceiling canopy and 5" downrod
- Not compatible with low ceiling adapter
- 54" blade span
- 14 degree blade pitch
- 4 forward/reverse speeds
- Airflow: 6195 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 84 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 74 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Body: Brushed Cocoa
- Blade Finish: Reclaimed Antique
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Speed: 170 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 20
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 4
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6195 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 84 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 74 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 5.00 in. stem/downrod
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime motor
- Made In China
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Blade: Span 54"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 6.49"
- Fixture: Hanging Length 17.15"
- Motor: Diameter 13.73"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.