The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Alecia's Necklace Mini-Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Etched Opal glass shade
- Metal frame
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed
- Designed by Alecia Wesner
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 14", Adjustable To 50"
- Shade: Height 7", Diameter 3.5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.