The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Alecia's Necklace Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Alecia Wesner
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Drum-shaped White fabric shade
- Etched Opal glass diffuser
- Metal frame
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" suspension rods
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 18"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 51"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 8.75", Diameter 24"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 51"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.