Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Albedo Pendant is available with the following:
- Machine washable White fabric shade
- Steel supports
- Three adjustable suspension cables
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed
- Energy Efficient
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ralph Nauta and Lonneke Gordijn
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 20 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 20 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 20 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 18.9", Diameter 18.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 18.5", Diameter 27.56"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 22.83", Diameter 39.76"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 101.57"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 97.24"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 97.64"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.