FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Albedo Pendant is available with the following:
- Machine washable White fabric shade
- Steel supports
- Three adjustable suspension cables
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed
- Energy Efficient
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ralph Nauta and Lonneke Gordijn
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes one 20 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 20 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 20 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 18.9", Diameter 18.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 18.5", Diameter 27.56"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 22.83", Diameter 39.76"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 101.57"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 97.24"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 97.64"
Manufacturer IDs: view
UL4547/1BI, UL4547/2BI, UL4547BI
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Modiss Biscuit Pendant is a monochromatic patchwork of luminous porcelain, overlapping in an abstract assemblage inspired by traditional ceramics. Employing the expertise of Sargadelos ceramicists, the name Biscuit refers to the initial firing process, capturing the purity of the ...
Belts of faux leather bind the Axo Light Anadem Pendant in to an effortlessly stylish shape, surrounding a comforting light source with luxurious textiles and visible stitching. The central ring holds the interior diffuser composed of fire-resistant pongé and Jersey ...