Since 1923, Calligaris has epitomized "Italian Smart Design." To them, smart means balance between form and function, reason and emotion. It means the ability to cause change as much as adapt to it. So the company that began with a single handmade wood and straw chair has since expanded its offerings into a broad and diverse selection of contemporary furniture. The line of Calligaris chairs, tables, sofas and beds offers endless possibilities for the modern home...both now and in the future.
The Alameda Queen Bed with Storage Unit is available with the following:
- Designed by Bernhardt&Vella
- Material: Denver fabric: (39% viscose/25% polyester/17% linen/15% cotton/4% polycarbonate), Ekos: 55% polyurethane/29% cotton/16% polyester
- Frame Material: Solid wood slats
- Fabric cover is removable
- 2-section padded headboard
- Each section is independently tiltable with a push mechanism fitted with gas struts
- Storage unit easily acessible with gas piston lift mechanism
- Assembly Required
- Made In Italy
Fabric: Denver Anthracite, Denver Cord, Ekos White
- Item Width 65.75", Height 39.4", Depth 97.75":
Manufacturer IDs: view
CS/6040-QC_A02_A02, CS/6040-QC_A03_A03, CS/6040-QC_A08_A08, CS/6040-QC_G8K_G8K
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Gus Modern Carmichael Bed is a distinctive blend of traditional and contemporary style. A tall, angled headboard, footboard and side rails are all crisply upholstered in grey (dark or light) fabric. Within, a sturdy steel mattress suspension eliminates the ...
The Calligaris Jersey Nightstand is a beautifully bright white accent for the contemporary bedroom. The 2 drawers and cabinet are finished in a smooth Matte Optic White lacquer with coordinating satin nickel drawer pulls. A tempered glass top offers subtle ...