Features warm, honey opalescent glass panels and a solid brass frame with a Canyon View finish. The Kichler Alameda Postmount offers beautiful Mission-style appeal--a great choice for outdoor porches, patios and decks. Available with incandescent or fluorescent lamping. Can be used as a post or pier mounted fixture.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Alameda Postmount is available with the following:
- Honey Opalescent glass panels
- Solid brass construction
- Canyon View finish
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant and includes a photocell
- Fits standard 4" post
- Can be mounted as a post or pier mounted fixture
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Post not included
- Incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included) and Photocell (included).
- Fixture: Height 12.5", Width 9", Depth 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...