Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Alameda Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 9649 is available with the following:
- Honey Opalescent glass panels
- Solid brass construction
- Canyon View finish
- Round wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant and includes a photocell
Finish: Canyon View
Shade: Honey Opalescent
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included) and Photocell (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7", Width 5", Depth 5.5"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 4.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.