Warm, inviting and full of Mission-style charm. The Kichler Alameda Outdoor Pendant features beautiful honey opalescent glass panels, plus a solid brass frame with a deep Canyon View finish. It's a great option for covered outdoor spaces, including porches and patios. Part of a larger Kichler Alameda lighting collection.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Alameda Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Honey Opalescent glass panels
- Solid brass construction
- Canyon View finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 3' of chain
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 11.5", Width 7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 11.5", Adjustable To 47.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...