FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Alabaster Rocks! Clips Round Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Shaved Alabaster Rocks Cast Into Resin
- Round Alabaster resin shade
- Metal clips
- Round metal ceiling canopy
- LED Option Color Temperature: 3045K
- LED Option CRI: 90
- Small LED Option Lumens: 2000
- Medium LED Option Lumens: 3000
- Large LED Option Lumens: 5000
- LED Option Rated Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Energy Efficient
- ADA Compliant when mounted as wall light
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Matte Black, Polished Chrome, Dark Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, LED
- Small Option: Two 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Six 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 24.5", Depth 4", Diameter 24.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 16.5", Depth 4", Diameter 16.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 12.5", Depth 4", Diameter 12.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
ALR-5545-CROM, ALR-5545-CROM-LED-2000, ALR-5545-DBRZ, ALR-5545-DBRZ-LED-2000, ALR-5545-MBLK, ALR-5545-MBLK-LED-2000, ALR-5545-NCKL, ALR-5545-NCKL-LED-2000, ALR-5547-CROM, ALR-5547-CROM-LED-3000, ALR-5547-DBRZ, ALR-5547-DBRZ-LED-3000, ALR-5547-MBLK, ALR-5547-MBLK-LED-3000, ALR-5547-NCKL, ALR-5547-NCKL-LED-3000, ALR-5548-CROM, ALR-5548-CROM-LED-5000, ALR-5548-DBRZ, ALR-5548-DBRZ-LED-5000, ALR-5548-MBLK, ALR-5548-MBLK-LED-5000, ALR-5548-NCKL, ALR-5548-NCKL-LED-5000
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Not your average fixture, the Marset Plaff-On! Wall/Ceiling Light features a blown White glass structure around the diffuser that is set slightly apart from the ceiling and filters the light upwards, creating a glowing halo. The Black or Silver Grey ...
The Slamp Clizia Ceiling/Wall Light unites soft geometry, handcrafted detail and material innovation in a glowing cluster of interlocked squares. Manually assembled, the numerous pieces are made from the patented and recyclable material Opalflex® which resembles cut sea glass. The ...