When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The AJ Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Flared spun steel shade
- Shade angle and rotation are adjustable
- Steel arm
- Spun aluminum wall plate
- Black on/off switch on wall plate (except for White option, which has White switch)
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen
Finish: Black, Blue Green, Graphite Grey, Petroleum, Red, Sand, White, Yellow Green
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7.1", Depth 13.2"
- Shade: Width 9.7"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.