The Varaluz Aizen Chandelier has a fluid, elegant design that was first sketched out on a cocktail napkin. Like a well-mixed drink, the Aizen features a tasty blend of modern, rustic and Asian elements. The recycled steel frame has sweeping, hammered bands, and comes in a lustrous two-tone finish with six cylindrical Tea Stained Creamy glass lights.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Aizen Chandelier is available with the following:
- 6 cylindrical Tea Stained Creamy recycled glass shades
- Hammered Ore finish with Aspen Bronze accents
- Recycled, hammered steel frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' chain
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 30", Diameter 23"
- Suspension: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 150"
- Shade: Height 5.75", Diameter 3.25"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Chain: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...