FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Airis Indoor/Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron fixture
- Wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Mesh Tube, Seedy Clear, Textured Plate
Finish: Black, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 35 Watt (290 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 35 Watt (290 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Fixture: Height 18.3", Width 4.5", Depth 4"
- Small Shade: Height 13.5", Diameter 2"
- Small Plate: Height 4.5", Width 4.5"
- Medium Fixture: Height 24.3", Width 5", Depth 5.2"
- Medium Shade: Height 18", Diameter 2.8"
- Medium Plate: Height 4.5", Width 4.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 33", Width 6.8", Depth 4.6"
- Large Shade: Height 25", Diameter 3.75"
- Large Plate: Height 33", Width 6.12"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The perfect blend of energy efficiency and durability. The Maxim Lighting Zenith EE 86197 Outdoor Wall Sconce features a sleek curve of aluminum fitted with watertight White acrylic lenses. The lenses are secured to the top and bottom of the ...
The Eurofase 23264 Outdoor Wall Sconce is sea-worthy lighting worthy of a wide range of modern exteriors. A die-cast aluminum cage fits snugly around the clear, heat-resistant tempered glass shade. Finished in Satin Nickel, this distinctive cage creates a lovely ...
The Hinkley Lighting Titan Outdoor Wall Sconce, named for Saturn's largest moon, creates bright, diffused luminescence through its Organic Ribbed Etched glass shade. Strong and simple, this sconce offers urban contemporary appeal for the modern home. Available in an energy-efficient ...