FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Airis Indoor/Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron fixture
- Wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Mesh Tube, Seedy Clear, Textured Plate
Finish: Black, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 35 Watt (290 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 35 Watt (290 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Fixture: Height 18.3", Width 4.5", Depth 4"
- Small Shade: Height 13.5", Diameter 2"
- Small Plate: Height 4.5", Width 4.5"
- Medium Fixture: Height 24.3", Width 5", Depth 5.2"
- Medium Shade: Height 18", Diameter 2.8"
- Medium Plate: Height 4.5", Width 4.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 33", Width 6.8", Depth 4.6"
- Large Shade: Height 25", Diameter 3.75"
- Large Plate: Height 33", Width 6.12"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Durable and architectural. The WAC Lighting Tao dweLED Indoor/Outdoor Wall Sconce is crafted from cast aluminum and given a powder-coat finish to withstand the elements. The simple rectangular frame is enlivened with a slim vertical window, fitted with a crackle-patterned ...
The best option for long-lasting UV protection, the Maxim Lighting Dover VX Outdoor Wall Sconce features a Vivex construction able to withstand the most extreme climates as well as endure years of sun exposure. Tested at temperatures ranging from -20 ...
Delicate details belie the sturdy construction of the Hubbardton Forge Flora Outdoor Wall Sconce. Curving downward from the square wall plate, a stem-like arm joins an asymmetric metal cap that holds the smooth glass shade. Hand-worked aluminum tendrils crisscross for ...