FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Airis Coastal Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Hand forged aluminum
- A coastal finish is required for warranty eligibility for outdoor installations within 20 miles of the coast
- UL Listed Wet
- Marine Grade
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited when installed in residential setting
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Mesh Tube, Seedy Clear, Textured Plate
Finish: Coastal Bronze, Coastal Burnished Steel, Coastal Dark Smoke, Coastal Mahogany
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 35 Watt (250 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 35 Watt (250 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Backplate Width 6.1", Height 33":
- Large Option Fixture Width 6.8", Height 33", Depth 4.6":
- Medium Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 4.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 5", Height 24.3", Depth 5.2":
- Small Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 4.5":
- Small Option Fixture Width 4.5", Height 18.3", Depth 4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Adopting the silhouette of a distant skyscraper, the Downtown Mesh Outdoor Wall Sconce by Hammerton Studio evokes exciting thoughts and feelings commonly associated with urban settings. Its tall, rectangular design incorporates an outer Aluminum Mesh shade and an inner Frosted ...
Clean and green. The Hubbardton Forge Ethos Coastal LED Outdoor Wall Sconce features a panel of thick, sparkling Seeded Clear glass in front of integrated LEDs for warm, super energy-efficient lighting. Composed of hand-forged aluminum to house the light source, ...
Let warm, welcoming light flow with the Hinkley Lighting Cascade Outdoor Wall Sconce. Made out of watertight aluminum, this versatile rectangular fixture complements a variety of modern exteriors, where it casts forth a sparkling wash of downlight via the textural ...