FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Air Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Ray Power
- Awards: Good Design Award (2009)
- Material: Natural wood veneer shade with chromed steel back plate
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Rectangular wall plate
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Color: Ivory White, Natural Cherry, Natural Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: E12 Candelabra Base, GU24 Base
- E12 Candelabra Base Option: One 4 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: One 9 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E12 Candelabra Base Option Backplate Length 2", Width 2.4", Height 3.9":
- E12 Candelabra Base Option Fixture Width 9", Height 13", Depth 8.7":
- E12 Candelabra Base Option Wall Plate Width 2.4", Height 3.9":
- GU24 Base Option Backplate Length 2", Width 2.4", Height 3.9":
- GU24 Base Option Fixture Width 9", Height 13", Depth 8.7":
- GU24 Base Option Wall Plate Width 2.4", Height 3.9":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
AIR A E12 UL 20, AIR A E12 UL 21, AIR A E12 UL 22, AIR A E12 UL 24, AIR A E12 UL 25, AIR A E12 UL 26, AIR A E12 UL 28, AIR A E12 UL 30, AIR A E12 UL 31, AIR A GU24 UL 20, AIR A GU24 UL 21, AIR A GU24 UL 22, AIR A GU24 UL 24, AIR A GU24 UL 25, AIR A GU24 UL 26, AIR A GU24 UL 28, AIR A GU24 UL 30, AIR A GU24 UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Daphne Bath Wall Sconce features clean, chromed lines flowing into Bubble Art glass shade. It's a creatively contemporary take on the traditional bathroom wall lights, with some added organic texture that is brought to life when lit. ...
Within a basic cylindrical form, the LBL Lighting Mini-Isis Cylinder Wall Sconce has a supremely rich, sparkling texture. This effect is due to the streams of thick glass piping that have been formed into the final tubular shade. ADA compliant. ...