FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Air Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Ray Power
- Awards: Good Design Award (2009)
- Material: Natural wood veneer shade with chromed steel base
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Color: Ivory White, Natural Cherry, Natural Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: E12 Candelabra Base, GU24 Base
- E12 Candelabra Base Option: One 4 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: One 9 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E12 Candelabra Base Option Base: Length 3.3", Width 3.6", Height 0.4"
- E12 Candelabra Base Option Cord: Length 57"
- E12 Candelabra Base Option Fixture: Width 10.6", Height 19.3", Depth 11"
- GU24 Base Option Base: Length 3.3", Width 3.6", Height 0.4"
- GU24 Base Option Cord: Length 57"
- GU24 Base Option Fixture: Width 10.6", Height 19.3", Depth 11"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A lattice of tapered iron accents belies the traditional impression of the Hubbardton Forge Cavaletti Table Lamp. The fabric shade's boldly linear silhouette is tempered by hand-forged wrought iron details that crisscross the base; a whisper of De Stijl-era design ...
Inspired by Murano glass beads, the Foscarini Plass Table Lamp references the Venetian roots and material exploration of the Foscarini brand, creating a beautiful object with dazzling illumination. By rotationally molding polycarbonate, faceted ridges carve the oval shape, giving the ...
Angular and elegant, the Hubbardton Forge Arbo Table Lamp resembles an architectural reimagining of a tree. From the square base, rectangular wrought iron legs rise and converge beneath a flared, drum-shaped fabric shade. Branch-like details span the spaces between the ...