Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Air Shadow Mechanical Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 4 wood blades that retract when not in use
- Ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- 6" downrod
- 43" overall diameter
- 15 degree blade pitch
- Fan Speed RPMs: Low-135, Medium-190, High-240
- Airflow: 4514 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 48 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 95 cfm/watt (high)
- Fan and light remote control with 3 speeds, reverse, and infinite light levels. Demo Mode feature allows continuous cycle of 2.5 minutes on low fan speed and 30 seconds off
- Additional downrods sold separately
- Sloped-ceiling adaptor available for ceilings with slopes between 30 and 52 degrees
- UL Listed
- Suspension: Length 17.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.75"
- Housing: Diameter 18"
- Blade: Diameter 43"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.