Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The After Hours Wall Sconce Fluorescent is available with the following:
- One tube-shaped, hand-blown glass diffuser
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One wall plate
- Wall plate finish is the same as body finish
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA Compliant
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Glass: Opal, Stone
Size: Small, Large
- Small option utilizes two 8 Watt 120 Volt Type T2 Axial Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes two 11 Watt 120 Volt Type T2 Axial Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 17"
- Small Option Shade: Height 13.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21"
- Large Option Shade: Height 17.52"
- Fixture: Width 4.75", Depth 4"
- Shade: Diameter 2.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.