FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The After Hours Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylinder-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron fixture
- Wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 35 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 24 Watt 120 Volt 4-Pin Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 24 Watt 120 Volt 4-Pin Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Fixture: Height 15.7", Width 4.2", Depth 4"
- Small Shade: Height 12.81", Diameter 2.13"
- Small Plate: Height 11.7", Width 4.2"
- Medium Fixture: Height 20", Width 5", Depth 5"
- Medium Shade: Height 17", Diameter 3"
- Medium Plate: Height 15", Width 5"
- Large Fixture: Height 26.8", Width 6.5", Depth 6.6"
- Large Shade: Height 22.68", Diameter 4.02"
- Large Plate: Height 20", Width 6.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
307858-10-G185, 307858-10-H185, 307858-20-G185, 307858-20-H185, 307858F-10-G185, 307858F-10-H185, 307858F-20-G185, 307858F-20-H185, 307860-10-G187, 307860-10-H187, 307860-20-G187, 307860-20-H187, 307860F-10-G187, 307860F-10-H187, 307860F-20-G187, 307860F-20-H187, 307861-10-G189, 307861-10-H189, 307861-20-G189, 307861-20-H189, 307861F-10-G189, 307861F-10-H189, 307861F-20-G189, 307861F-20-H189
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hubbardton Forge Cavo Large Outdoor Wall Sconce features a glass cylinder framed in twisted cables of metal that is suggestive of an ancient scroll. The simple and clean design showcases beautiful hand blown glass completed with ball end caps ...
The Hubbardton Forge Sonora Outdoor Wall Sconce is Mission style with flair. Gentle curves add softness while still honoring the strong lines and quality craftsmanship that characterize Mission design. Made of durable aluminum, it comes in a number of rich ...
Delicate details belie the sturdy construction of the Hubbardton Forge Flora Outdoor Wall Sconce. Curving downward from the square wall plate, a stem-like arm joins an asymmetric metal cap that holds the smooth glass shade. Hand-worked aluminum tendrils crisscross for ...