The Hubbardton Forge After Hours Outdoor Wall Sconce softly illuminates your exteriors as its discreet pattern grants it an exclusive appearance. The After Hours Outdoor Wall Sconce features hand-blown glass shade and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The After Hours Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylinder-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged, wrought iron body
- Wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made in USA
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 35 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 24 Watt 120 Volt 4-Pin Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 24 Watt 120 Volt 4-Pin Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 15.7", Width 4.2", Depth 4"
- Small Shade: Height 12.81", Diameter 2.13"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 11.7", Width 4.2"
- Medium Fixture: Height 20", Width 5", Depth 5"
- Medium Shade: Height 17", Diameter 3"
- Medium Wall Plate: Height 15", Width 5"
- Large Fixture: Height 26.8", Width 6.5", Depth 6.6"
- Large Shade: Height 22.68", Diameter 4.02"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 20", Width 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
After Hours by Hubbardton Forge