Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The After Hours Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylinder-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron fixture
- Wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 35 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 24 Watt 120 Volt 4-Pin Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 24 Watt 120 Volt 4-Pin Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Fixture: Height 15.7", Width 4.2", Depth 4"
- Small Shade: Height 12.81", Diameter 2.13"
- Small Plate: Height 11.7", Width 4.2"
- Medium Fixture: Height 20", Width 5", Depth 5"
- Medium Shade: Height 17", Diameter 3"
- Medium Plate: Height 15", Width 5"
- Large Fixture: Height 26.8", Width 6.5", Depth 6.6"
- Large Shade: Height 22.68", Diameter 4.02"
- Large Plate: Height 20", Width 6.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
307858-10-G185, 307858-10-H185, 307858-20-G185, 307858-20-H185, 307858F-10-G185, 307858F-10-H185, 307858F-20-G185, 307858F-20-H185, 307860-10-G187, 307860-10-H187, 307860-20-G187, 307860-20-H187, 307860F-10-G187, 307860F-10-H187, 307860F-20-G187, 307860F-20-H187, 307861-10-G189, 307861-10-H189, 307861-20-G189, 307861-20-H189, 307861F-10-G189, 307861F-10-H189, 307861F-20-G189, 307861F-20-H189
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Shelter Outdoor Wall Sconce embellishes the porch with a contemporary yet approachable design--beautiful clear seedy glass is securely framed by finished metal. Don't just illuminate the entryway, develop it into a place where friends and family feel ...
A transitional twist on a vintage lantern design. The classy Manhattan Outdoor Wall Sconce by Hinkley Lighting features a tiered aluminum frame finished in Oil Rubbed Bronze surrounding a clear beveled glass shade. Inside is an otherwise exposed light source ...
Subtle, serene European styling combined with natural colors and finishes. The Hinkley Lighting Thistledown Outdoor Wall Sconce features amber linen glass and a Victorian bronze finish--a beautiful, distinctive combination. This sconce is an excellent addition to porches, patios and walkways, ...