Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The After Hours Fluorescent Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- One tube-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- One ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Can be used on sloped ceiling.
- Mounting hardware.
- Adjustable stem.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Glass: Opal, Stone
Option: Standard, Long
- One 8 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 46", Adjustable To 56"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 56", Adjustable To 66"
- Fixture: Height 15.25", Width 3.1"
- Shade: Height 13.5", Diameter 2.13"
- Canopy: Height 5.25", Width 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.