Like the windows of a skyscraper reflecting the golden light of sunset. The Varaluz Affinity Wall Sconce features numerous panels of sustainable Champagne capiz shell laid in a towers pattern. These panels easily slot into the steel frame, finished in a rich silvery-bronze New Bronze. Available in two sizes.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Affinity Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Champagne capiz shell shade
- Acrylic bottom diffuser
- Steel frame
- New Bronze finish
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Made in Philippines
- Large option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 10", Width 8", Depth 6"
- Large Fixture: Height 15", Width 8", Depth 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...