Shimmering lighting inspired by the sight of dark buildings silhouetted against the setting sun. The Varaluz Affinity Bath Bar features panels of genuine sustainable Champagne capiz shell arranged in a towers pattern. Each panel slots into the steel bar frame for easy assembly, its natural color variations set off by the New Bronze finish. Available in three sizes.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Affinity Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Champagne capiz shell shade
- Acrylic bottom diffuser
- Steel frame
- New Bronze finish
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Made in Philippines
- Large option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 7", Width 17.5", Depth 6.25"
- Medium Fixture: Height 7", Width 27", Depth 6.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 7", Width 36", Depth 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...