When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Aeros Pendant is available with the following:
- Deep drawn aluminum shade
- Acrylic diffuser
- Round spun aluminum ceiling canopy matches color of fixture
- Three 144" field-cuttable stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Ross Lovegrove
Finish: Gold Sand, White
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 GY6.35 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Cables - Each: Length 144"
- Fixture: Height 28.5", Diameter 28.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 172.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.