Stop your slouching with the Aeron® Chair with PostureFit® by Herman Miller®. Specialty Pellicle fabric provides breathable, comfortable and ergonomic support of the entire body. Meanwhile, the addition of the signature PostureFit support at the junction of the chair's back and seat keeps your pelvis and lower back in proper alignment, and keeps you from slouching forward.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Aeron Chair with PostureFit is available with the following:
- 64% elastomeric, 36% polyester pellicle fabric
- Aluminum and plastic frame
- Graphite finish
- 2.5" black nylon and polyurethane castors
- Tilt limiter and seat angle adjustments
- Fully adjustable arms
- Adjustable PostureFit support
- Tested and warrantied for use by persons 300 lbs and under
- 94% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- Made in USA
- Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick, 1994
- Permanent collection, Museum of Modern Art
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Pellicle Fabric Seat & Back:
Carbon Classic Weave,
Carbon Waves Weave,
Grey Black Tuxedo Weave
Base & Frame Finish:
Hard Floor and Carpet
- Small Option: Height 41", Width 25.75", Seat Height Adjustable From 14.5", Adjustable To 19.5"Depth 15.75"
- Medium Option: Height 42", Width 27", Seat Height Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 21"Depth 17"
- Large Option: Height 45", Width 28.25", Seat Height Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 21"Depth 18.5"
- The Aeron Chair is adjustable in just about every way, customizing itself to your body to make work more comfortable and ergonomic. To learn more about Aeron Chair adjustability, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.