Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Aeron Chair with Adjustable Lumbar Support is available with the following:
- 64% elastomeric, 36% polyester Pellicle fabric
- Graphite finish
- 2.5 " black nylon and polyurethane castors
- Tilt limiter and seat angle adjustments
- Fully adjustable arms
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Tested and warrantied for use by persons 300 lbs and under
- Greenguard certified (94% recyclable)
- Made in USA
- Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick, 1994
- Permanent collection, Museum of Modern Art
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Base Finish: Graphite
Fabric: Carbon Classic Weave
Option: Standard Armpads-Adjustable
- Small Option Item: Height 41", Width 25.75", Height Adjustable From 14.5", Adjustable To 19.5", Depth 15.75"
- Medium Option Item: Height 42", Width 27", Height Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 21", Depth 17"
- Large Option Item: Height 45", Width 28.25", Height Adjustable From 15", Adjustable To 21", Depth 18.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.