Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Aeris LED Linear Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Frank Carfaro (Desiron), Nick Sheridan
- Material: Wood and Aluminum
- Wooden shade
- Aluminum body
- Ceiling canopy
- 72 in. suspension cables
- Dimmable (use ELV or TRIAC dimmer)
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 85+
- 1075 lumens
- Energy Efficient
- Made in USA
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
- ELV or TRIAC dimmer
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Dark Stained Walnut and Black Anodized, Dark Stained Walnut and Brushed Aluminum, Oiled Walnut and Black Anodized, Oiled Walnut and Brushed Aluminum
Size: Small, Large
- 3.2 Watt (1075 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 72"
- Small Option Canopy: Width 20.5", Height 1.5", Depth 4.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 30", Height 8", Depth 6"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80"
- Large Option Cable: Length 72"
- Large Option Canopy: Width 20.5", Height 1.5", Depth 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 54", Height 8", Depth 6"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80"
Manufacturer IDs: view
07-100-AD, 07-100-AW, 07-100-BD, 07-100-BW, 07-110-AD, 07-110-AW, 07-110-BD, 07-110-BW
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.