The Hubbardton Forge Aegis Three Arms Chandelier lavishes warm and engaging illumination upon interior spaces in a rhapsodic up-light design imbued with artistic charm. The Aegis Five Arms Chandelier features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes with aesthetic appeal.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Aegis Three Arms Chandelier is available with the following:
- Three bowl-shaped, hand-blown glass shades.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One round ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Mounting hardware.
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain.
- 180 in. electrical wire.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fixture: Height 18.1", Diameter 22.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 54.1"
- Shade: Height 2.72", Diameter 8"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Aegis by Hubbardton Forge