Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Aegis Three Arms Chandelier is available with the following:
- Three bowl-shaped, hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain
- 180 in. electrical wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany
- Three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 18.1", Diameter 22.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 54.1"
- Shade: Height 2.72", Diameter 8"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.