The Hubbardton Forge Aegis Five Arms Chandelier creates a warm and inviting illumination in a design that captures the essence of contemporary craftsmanship. The Aegis Five Arms Chandelier features hand-blown glass shades and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Aegis Five Arms Chandelier is available with the following:
- Bowl-shaped, hand-blown glass shades.
- Hand-forged, wrought iron body.
- One ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- One 36 in. chain.
- One 180 in. wire.
- Mounting hardware.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Small option utilizes five 100 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes seven 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 26.75", Diameter 31.3"
- Large Fixture: Height 30.1", Diameter 31.3"
- Shade: Height 2.89", Diameter 9.81"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable To 62.75"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable To 66.1"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Aegis by Hubbardton Forge