Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Aegis Five Arms Chandelier is available with the following:
- Bowl-shaped, hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- One ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One 36 in. chain
- One 180 in. wire
- Mounting hardware
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Five 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Seven 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Chain: Length 36"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 26.75", Diameter 31.3"
- Small Option Shade: Height 2.89", Diameter 9.81"
- Large Option Chain: Length 36"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 30.1", Diameter 31.3"
- Large Option Shade: Height 2.89", Diameter 9.81"
Manufacturer IDs: view
101261-03-G123, 101261-03-H123, 101261-05-G123, 101261-05-H123, 101261-07-G123, 101261-07-H123, 101261-08-G123, 101261-08-H123, 101261-10-G123, 101261-10-H123, 101261-20-G123, 101261-20-H123, 101263-03-G123G, 101263-03-H123H, 101263-05-G123G, 101263-05-H123H, 101263-07-G123G, 101263-07-H123H, 101263-08-G123G, 101263-08-H123H, 101263-10-G123G, 101263-10-H123H, 101263-20-G123G, 101263-20-H123H
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.