Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Aegis Five Arms Chandelier is available with the following:
- Bowl-shaped, hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- One ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One 36 in. chain
- One 180 in. wire
- Mounting hardware
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Large
- Large option utilizes seven 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes five 100 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 26.75", Diameter 31.3"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 62.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 30.1", Diameter 31.3"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 66.1"
- Shade: Height 2.89", Diameter 9.81"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.