FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Aegean LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed in 2015
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: White Opal Mouth Blown Glass
- No transformer or driver required
- Dimming with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 Years Components/2 Years Finish
- Made In USA
Size: 2 Light, 3 Light, 4 Light
- 2 Light Option: 19 Watt (1040 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 3 Light Option: 28.5 Watt (1535 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 4 Light Option: 39 Watt (2050 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture Length 21.5", Height 5", Depth 3.38":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Length 31", Height 5", Depth 3.38":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Length 40.5", Height 5", Depth 3.38":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
WS-45522-PN, WS-45531-PN, WS-45541-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Tailored, minimal, versatile. The Modern Forms Bahn LED Bath Bar is a clean, precisely engineered fixture with sleek German styling. Boasting a steel frame and ceramic-screened mitered glass, Bahn also features a low profile and simple silhouette, and may be ...
A blend of glassmaking techniques creates unique contrast in the Modern Forms Fusion Bath Bar. Clear art glass protrudes from beneath each smooth mouth-blown Opal glass shade, set against a low-profile, rectangular steel wall plate. The icy accents offset the ...
Creating a fluid lighting effect, Modern Forms Cloud LED Bath Bar offers a clean look sure to flatter a variety of interior schemes. Its seamless clear mitered shade features extended glass ends that enhance the Cloud's rectilinear shape and places ...