Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Adjustable Floor Lamp No. 6354/1 is available with the following:
- Hand-washable shade
- Brass base
- Foot dimmer
- Adjustable height
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- UL Listed
Finish: Antique Brass, Old Bronze, Brushed Brass, Satin Nickel
Size: Kupfer and Narrow, Satin White and Narrow, Kupfer and Regular, Satin White and Regular
- Utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Incandescent light bulb (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Kupfer and Narrow Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 53", Adjustable To 68.5"
- Kupfer and Narrow Option Shade: Height 14"
- Kupfer and Regular Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 49", Adjustable To 64.5"
- Kupfer and Regular Option Shade: Height 12"
- Satin White and Narrow Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 53", Adjustable To 68.5"
- Satin White and Narrow Option Shade: Height 14"
- Satin White and Regular Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 49", Adjustable To 64.5"
- Satin White and Regular Option Shade: Height 12"
- Kupfer and Narrow Option Shade: Diameter 7.25"
- Kupfer and Regular Option Shade: Diameter 15"
- Satin White and Narrow Option Shade: Diameter 7.25"
- Satin White and Regular Option Shade: Diameter 15"
- Base: Diameter 8"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
6354 AB KPNR, 6354 AB KPRG, 6354 AB SWNR, 6354 AB SWRG, 6354 BB KPNR, 6354 BB KPRG, 6354 BB SWNR, 6354 BB SWRG, 6354 HBOB KPNR, 6354 HBOB KPRG, 6354 HBOB SWNR, 6354 HBOB SWRG, 6354 SN KPNR, 6354 SN KPRG, 6354 SN SWNR, 6354 SN SWRG
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.