Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Adelaide Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- FSC-Certified solid ash wood frame and legs
- Water-based, medium-toned finish on legs
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Varsity Charcoal, Leaside Driftwood, Velvet Mercury, Velvet Rust
- Arm Height 27":
- Item Width 93", Height 31", Depth 93":
- Seat Height 17.5", Depth 23":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSCADEL-bursum, ECSCADEL-lautun, ECSCADEL-varcha
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.