Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Addison Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Taupe Dupioni fabric shade
- Weathered Brass finish
- Metal body
- White acrylic diffuser
- Ceiling canopy
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
Finish: Patina Nickel with Pearl Dupoini, Weathered Brass with Taupe Dupoini
- Three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A 19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 15.5", Diameter 22"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 26", Adjustable To 62"
- Shade: Height 14.75", Diameter 21.75"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.