The name of the Cerno Acuo LED Sconce comes from the Latin for "to sharpen." It's quite appropriate, considering the design is made up entirely of sharp angles. It has rectangular Frosted polymer panels surrounded by smaller rectangles of walnut. The light of the included LEDs is diffused softly outward as well as up and down a wall.
Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Acuo LED Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular Frosted polymer shade
- Walnut and aluminum body
- Rectangular wall plate
- Dimmable with ELV or TRIAC dimmer (sold separately)
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 430
- ADA Compliant
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Suitable for dry indoor locations only
- Made in USA
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
Brushed Aluminum and Dark Stained Walnut,
Brushed Aluminum and Oiled Walnut
- Fixture: Height 16.5", Width 6", Depth 4"
- Wall Plate: Height 12", Width 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...