Founded in 1990 by famed Italian designer Michele de Lucchi, Produzione Privata is a small-scale creative workshop dedicated to employing passionate artisans and exploring unique craft techniques. Among the resulting works are exquisite blown glassware and ceramics, which have been put to sparkling good use in a range of distinctive modern pendant lighting, table lamps and decorative vases.
The Acquamiki Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: Grey Painted Metal
- Material: Hand-blown Murano glass with metal structure
- Field-adjustable cable
- Ceiling canopy included
- Not ETL/UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Glass Color: Glazed White, Gold, Sanded Glass, Silver, Transparent, Transparent Green
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 70"
- Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 3.2"
- Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 4.3"
- Maximum Hanging: Length 77"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ML-AMGD, ML-AMSA, ML-AMSI-TR, ML-AMTG, ML-AMTR, ML-AMWH
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.