Founded in 1990 by famed Italian designer Michele de Lucchi, Produzione Privata is a small-scale creative workshop dedicated to employing passionate artisans and exploring unique craft techniques. Among the resulting works are exquisite blown glassware and ceramics, which have been put to sparkling good use in a range of distinctive modern pendant lighting, table lamps and decorative vases.
The Acquamiki Pendant is available with the following:
- Blown Murano glass
- Ceiling canopy
- 70 in. field-adjustable cable
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
Glass Color: Glazed White, Gold, Sanded Glass, Silver, Transparent, Transparent Green
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77"
- Shade: Height 7", Diameter Adjustable To 77"
- Cable: Length 70"
- Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 3.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.