Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Acqua Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Ceiling canopy suitable for flat ceilings and ceilings with a slope up to 29 degrees
- Metal body and motors
- Integrated MR16 Halogen light kit
- 360-degree rotation
- Hand-held remote
- Low, Medium, and High fan speeds
- Airflow: 4994 cfm (high, metal blades); 6174 cfm (high, wood blades)
- Power usage: 114 watts (high, metal blades); 104 watts (high, wood blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 44 cfm/watt (high, metal blades); 59 cfm/watt (high, wood blades)
- 37" overall diameter
- Decorative cages on the metal blades
- Mahogany finish on the wood blades
- Wood Blade option UL Listed for dry locations
- All finishes with metal blades are UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 30 degrees
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 10.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze, Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel
Material: Metal blades, Solid wood blades
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Height 2"
- Fixture: Width 39"
- Housing: Diameter 9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 36"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
AQ-BN-MTL, AQ-BN-WD, AQ-CR-MTL, AQ-CR-WD, AQ-TB-MTL, AQ-TB-WD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.