FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Acharn Foyer Pendant with Water Glass is available with the following:
- One hand-blown Water glass shade. (Clear with a gently contoured surface Art Glass)
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain. (Custom lengths available)
- 180 in. electrical wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Finish: Bronze, Dark Smoke
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Five 40 Watt (370 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Seven 40 Watt (370 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Chain: Length 36"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 23", Diameter 10.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 59"
- Large Option Chain: Length 36"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 32", Diameter 17"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 68"
Manufacturer IDs: view
121024-05-L95, 121024-07-L95, 121026-05-L96, 121026-07-L96
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Whether lighting a swanky New York loft or redecorating your cozy living room, the Kichler Moxie Pendant provides style and refinement while maintaining a welcoming presence. Its horizontal wooden bars curve in and out as light eminates from etched glass ...
Subtly futuristic, the Luceplan LightDisc Pendant is lightweight and luminous. The circular polycarbonate body houses an energy efficient fluorescent lamp for intense yet soft light thanks to an Opaline diffuser. An offset canopy allows versatility of installation, suitable for sloped ...
Capturing the intricacies of coral, the Terzani Frame Cone Pendant displays an etched metal leaf, emitting a breathtaking interplay of organic and controlled light. The coral motif appears to be a living entity, permeating the interior of the borosilicate glass ...