Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Acharn Foyer Pendant with Water Glass is available with the following:
- One hand-blown Water glass shade. (Clear with a gently contoured surface Art Glass)
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain. (Custom lengths available)
- 180 in. electrical wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Finish: Bronze, Dark Smoke
Size: Small, Large
- Large option utilizes seven 40 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 23", Diameter 10.75"
- Small Option Shade: Height 9", Diameter 10.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 59"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 32", Diameter 17"
- Large Option Shade: Height 14", Diameter 17"
- Large Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 68"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.