That's a great chair, innit? Innit Designs was originally founded in Mexico as a maker of fun, retro outdoor furnishings. Starting with the original Acapulco Chair, all Innit furniture is made with welded steel tube frames and woven vinyl seats, resulting in pieces that are airy, colorful and surprisingly comfortable. Today, all Innit Designs chairs and other furniture are made entirely by hand in the USA and Canada.
The Acapulco Chair is available with the following:
- UV-resistant vinyl cord seat
- Recycled galvanized steel frame
- Chrome-plated or powder-coated finish
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Made in Canada and USA
Color: Black, Blue, Grey, Yellow, Cactus, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Turquoise, White
Frame Finish: Black Finish, Chrome, White Finish
- Item: Height 35", Width 30", Depth 35"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.