The Hudson Valley Aberdeen Chandelier is a study in symmetrical sophistication. Arranged with radial precision around the central stem, the Off-White faux silk shades have a tailored, cylindrical shape that follows through on the frame's emphasis on clean, vertical lines. Available in two finishes and with three, six or nine lights.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Aberdeen Chandelier is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, Off-White faux silk shades
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12", and two 18" stems
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Diameter 17", Length Adjustable To 63"
- 6-Light Option: Diameter 26", Length Adjustable To 63"
- 9-Light Option: Diameter 31", Length Adjustable To 63"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 4.25"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Aberdeen by Hudson Valley