Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The ABC Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared hand-crafted glass shade with sandblasted engravings
- Metal fittings
- White pyrex glass shield
- Dimmer switch
- Designed by Sandro Santantonio
Finish: Black Crystal and Chrome, Clear Crystal and Chrome, Clear Crystal and Matt White, White Glass and Chrome, White Glass and Matt White
Size: Small, Medium
- Medium option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A-21/E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T-10/E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19/E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T-10/E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 24.75", Diameter 14.12"
- Small Option Base: Diameter 9.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 28.37", Diameter 17.75"
- Medium Option Base: Diameter 10.62"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.