FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The ABC Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Sandro Santantonio
- Flared hand-crafted glass shade with sandblasted engravings
- Metal fittings
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy
- 78.75" cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black Crystal and Chrome, Clear Crystal and Chrome, Clear Crystal and Matt White, White Glass and Chrome, White Glass and Matt White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Option: Standard, Offset
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 78.75"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8.25", Diameter 14.12"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 78.75"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 9.5", Diameter 17.75"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 88.25"
- Large Option Cable: Length 78.75"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 10.62", Diameter 21.25"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 89.37"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Enchantingly ethereal, the Louis Poulsen Aeros Pendant embodies a delicate airiness that belies its considerable aluminum shade. Aero provides a parade of patterned ornamentation, the decorative filigreed cutaways around its perimeter resulting in latticed light distribution while the internal reflector ...
The Quoizel Downtown Pendant offers soft illumination in a sophisticated style. Downtown’s bubble-like crystals descend into a voluminous Cream linen shade complemented by a white etched glass bottom diffuser, creating an airy elegance with hints of contemporary styling.
Classic styling for a charming impression. Featuring warm Dark Cherry finished metalwork, the Quoizel Adonis Pendant is a welcoming addition to a dining room or foyer. A rippling Clear Water glass drum surrounds three cylindrical Opal Etched glass shades, creating ...